Sunday, April 26, 2015

Kale Stir Fry

Things have got me in a place where I need to start making better choices for my health so I will begin with a Kale Stir Fry.

Today I am making a stir fry using:

1 bunch of kale - shredded
3 peppers (red, yellow, orange) - sliced
1 bunch of green onion (scallions) - chopped
2 cloves of garlic - minced
Coconut oil


In a skillet add 2 tbsp of coconut oil, and saute the scallions in the skillet. Next, add the kale and allow it to cook down while stirring frequently. Add the peppers and garlic and continue to stir while the peppers are cooking down (becoming soft). Once all this has been done, remove the skillet from the heat and serve. I will post a pic after it has been cooked!

You can also add scrambled eggs to make this more of a breakfast meal too! cook scrambled eggs and mix with some of the stir fry you just made.

No comments:

Post a Comment