Friday, April 3, 2015

The results are in!

A year and a half ago, I injured myself at work and instead of making a report and getting myself looked at right away, I allowed pride to over take me because I didn't want to be labeled, a klutz, incompetent, clumsy, you name it! So I dealt with the pain for a LONG while! It was difficult to go up and down stairs, drive my car, even walk a few feet without pain. I was limping and shifted all of my body weight to my left heel, which caused another problem, plantar facetious. GREAT! Another thing to get myself FIXED from! A month had passed and I had gone back home to get the rest of my belongings to move to my new place! Thankfully my family, boyfriend and friends were there to help, because there was NO way on earth I would have been able to do any of the lifting and moving on my own! Also, my boyfriend asked me to marry him! So this also played a part in my prolonging getting my knee checked out.

Oh, I forgot to tell you, when you sit down at a desk for the first time, be very certain there is NO keyboard tray holder under the desk that may be turned backward, only showing the metal plate that is attached to the bottom of the desk, it SUCKS when you ram your knee into the plate because you didn't know it was there! SO be very careful!

Ok, let's continue. February came around and a friend of mine was sharing with me about a product she used and how it had helped her after a VERY bad accident she and her family were in that should have killed them, but praise our heavenly Father, it didn't! She is a great friend of mine today! Anyhow, she shared with me how the product helped her neck not be in pain anymore and how life is MUCH better than it ever was! Heck, I need to get some of what you have! After a week, I noticed my pain was still in my knee and my foot. After two weeks, the pain wasn't as bad to deal with....after 6 weeks the pain was gone! See this product is an anti-inflammatory product. This is how it has helped my friend, myself and other friends that had issues with arthritis! They were taken off their medication by their doctor and continue to drink this product! Other friends had been taken off diabetes medication and others off of high cholesterol/ blood pressure medications! Friends of mine that have been diagnosed with ceallic disease (gluten issues) and are lactose intolerant take this product with no issues and there are NO fillers! The ingredients are organic, grown in nutrient rich dense soil and are SUPER FOODS!

Ok, so like I said 6 weeks and NO MORE PAIN! I was able to run, jump, bend, kneel, crawl and everything else you can do on your knees, again with absolutely no pain! Also, I was working out and changed my diet to be healthier for me. Well, I was getting ready for my wedding and wanted to look amazing!

Fast forward to this week 4/3/2015, during February I was sick for 2 weeks and had the intention of checking if my knee was better. I still had no pain in my knee, but it was still clicking, snapping and popping so obviously, I was concerned. I took myself off the product and the pain of course came back! Thankfully, it wasn't as bad as it was when I was first injured, but it still stunk! This week, I finally went to the orthopedic where they took an xray of my knee. The doctor wanted to know why I took so long getting to the office and I shared with him the exact same thing I shared with you in this post! When I told him that I took myself off the product, he looked at me like I was insane for doing such a thing, I mean IT WAS WORKING!!! He had told me to get back on the product and start working out again! I was blown away!!! I said, so I was already doing what I needed to do? Yes, and also I want you to take physical therapy! Ok, why physical therapy if I am already doing what I need to do? He advised that it is because physical therapy will help me exercise my knee in ways that I would otherwise not know about.

Ok, so this week I also went to the physical therapist and they told me to do the same thing, get back on the product, do low impact exercises because my knee is still inflamed and do my home exercises they gave me, as well as visit the office 3 times a week!

Can you believe this? The doctor and the physical therapist are NOT pushing drugs at me!!! They see something working and are encouraging me to continue!!! What is also amazing is this product is very affordable! More affordable than a meal at a fast food joint!

Well, I just had to share the good news with you! If you have any questions about what this product is and want more information, please feel free to leave a comment or contact me on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment